Last update June 06, 2022
PRICE & PAYMENT
- The price of the Products will be in pounds sterling (GBP) as indicated on our site, but please read clauses 5 and 6 for what happens if We find a mistake in the pricing of any Product you order. Prices on our site include UK VAT at the current rate, all prices areinclusive of shipping cost.
- We reserve the right to alter the pricing on our website at any moment without notice, but changes will have no effect on orders that have already been processed. If the rate of VAT changes after the date of your order, we will modify the rate of VAT you pay unless you have already paid in full for the Products before the rate of VAT changes.
- When you do shopping from our website using your debit cards, credit cards and PayPal are all highly secured accepted methods of payment (not available on App). By and large, credit cards are easily the most secure and safe payment method to use when you shop online. Credit cards use online security features like encryption and fraud monitoring to keep your accounts and personal information safe. Visa, VISA Electron, Mastercard, Maestro, and American Express and all mejor cards are accepted.
- You must pay for the Products and once you reach the final payment page and place your purchase, we will charge the card you used to pay for your order and the charged amount will deducted from your accot automatically.
- We may terminate the Contract, refund any amounts you have paid under the Contract, and compel the return of any Products given to you if We accept and execute your order and there is an apparent and unmistakable price error that might have been recognised by you as a mispricing.
- You must input the necessary code during the online checkout procedure if you want to use a voucher coupon to your order. Only one discount code may be used per order, and each voucher code may have its own set of limitations and conditions. We retain the right to refuse any coupon code that is either invalid or expired for your order.